Target has officially unveiled their lineup for Cyber Monday savings. Their announcement dropped on November 29, 2019 and features deals for the entire Cyber Monday week. The deals are split into two groups; doorbusters for Cyber Monday weekend and Cyber Week Daily deals.
Smart shoppers will want to take note of which deals they’re most interested in and when they officially start. The daily deals for Cyber Monday week are only in effect for their listed days. Target has additionally announced deals for Green Monday, December 9. Some deals available during the sale are eligible for free shipping, while all of the items are eligible for free in-store pickup.
Sunday, December 1 through Monday December 2: Doorbusters include:
- $80 off iPad 7th generation
- 30% off apparel, outerwear and shoes for the family
- TCL 43-inch TV – $219.99 + $20 Target GiftCard
- 40% off bed and bath (Deal available through Tuesday, Dec. 3)
- Save on hundreds of toys, including top brands like Disney, Lego, Barbie and Hot Wheels (Deal available through Saturday, Dec. 7)
Tuesday, December 3 through Monday, December 9: Daily Deals include:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: 30% off kids’ bedding, décor and more
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Up to 50% off power shave, power dental and hair appliances
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Save on apparel and accessories doorbusters
- Friday, Dec. 6: 30% off men’s and women’s C9 performance wear
- Saturday, Dec. 7: Buy two, get one free video games, board games and toy activity kits (select Switch games excluded)
- Sunday, Dec. 8: Extra 15% off coffee and espresso makers
- Monday, Dec. 9: Up to 50% off top gifts