In what is quickly becoming the norm, Macy’s announced a slight hint at what their Black Friday 2020 plans will look like for the holiday season. While we are getting a taste of what to expect with this announcement, the actual start dates for when individual deals will go live is yet to be announced. However, Macy’s previously revealed its Black Friday sale will run Nov. 24 to 28.
Macy’s (M) is wanting to give customers a head start on making their shopping plans by allowing customers to see what Black Friday pricing will be for a variety of items. But for now, customers can only bookmark which items they are interested in via Macy’s Black Friday sale page. Macy’s has not confirmed when the sales will begin or when shoppers can take advantage of deals they have bookmarked.
In addition to the announcement, Macy’s has also released its holiday gift guide to help shoppers take a deeper dive into what Macy’s predicts will be the holiday season’s top gifts.
Here are some of the Black Friday deals Macy’s will offer:
- Almost all women’s boots and shoes — 40% off
- Designer handbags — 50% off
- Women’s and men’s designer (Calvin Klein, DKNY, INC, International Concepts, Alfani, Tommy Hilfiger, Tasso, Nautica and more — 50% off
- Coats — 60% off
- Charter Club damask and damask designs sheets and bedding — 65% off
- Effy fine jewelry — 65% off
- Club Room dress shirts — $9.99
- Giani Bernini gift box — $19.99
- Family pajamas — $19.99 and less
- Women’s and men’s shoes and boots — $19.99
- Tools of the Trade 13 pc. sets — $29.99
- Charter Club cashmere — $39.99
- Y/C 1/2 CTTW diamond earrings (3 different styles) — $179
- KitchenAid classic mixer — $189.99