Lowe’s has officially unveiled its schedule of sales leading into Black Friday, featuring a Season of Savings event that begins on Oct. 22. Lowe’s, per their press release, is focusing this holiday season on home appreciation. With so many people staying inside this year, Lowe’s is offering deals and savings to make staying inside that much better.
All of the advertised deals and savings are good while supplies last. Many of the sale prices have specific start and end dates, so smart shoppers will want to pay close attention to when items on their holiday list go live and plan accordingly.
Lowe’s will be honoring their Pro members with special promotions starting Oct. 29 and running through Nov. 25. Lowe’s will be giving Pro members special access to savings and discounts during that time. Any shopper who is currently not a Pro member will want to sign up to save big into the holiday season.
It’s unclear from Lowe’s announcement what Black Friday holds, or if it will release more deals specific to Thanksgiving week.
Some of the best deals announced early include:
- Save up to $700 when you purchase major appliances totaling $1,999 or more – runs Nov. 19 through Dec. 2
- Buy one DeWalt Sliding Miter Saw and get a stand for FREE – starts Oct. 28
- FREE carpet installation with minimum flooring purchase of $499 – Oct. 22 through Dec. 2
- All Halloween décor 50% off – Oct. 22 through Oct. 28
- Holiday Living Outdoor Scottsdale Pine Garland for $11 – Oct. 22 through Nov. 4
- Holiday Living 100-Count Mini Christmas String Lights for $2.99 – Oct. 22 through Nov. 4
- Buy a Craftsman Cordless Stick Vacuum, get one battery for free – Nov. 1
- 10% Off Tuft & Needle Mattresses – Nov. 2 through Nov. 25