Black Friday 2020 is almost upon us and many retailers are focused on turning the entire month of November into a massive savings event. The goal is simple: Offer plenty of ways to let shoppers shop online and try to reduce mass gatherings inside the stores. BJ’s Wholesale Club (BJ) is yet another retailer that has announced plans to have Black Friday savings and deals all month long, starting Nov. 5.
The game plan
The BJ’s Wholesale Black Friday sale events will roll out as follows:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will kick off their Black Friday savings with a special Early Bird Savings event, starting Nov. 5 and lasting through Nov. 30.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will kick off their official Black Friday Savings event on Nov. 20 and the event will run through Nov. 30.
- Another brief but targeted savings event, 5-Day Deals, will start on Nov. 26 and run through Nov. 30.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will also be closed on Thanksgiving, as they are every year.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is also offering contactless curbside pickup, free in-club pickup and same-day delivery options. The announcement also confirms that the stores will all take part in regular cleaning and sanitization of the stores to ensure a safe shopping experience.
Follow this link to find all the Black Friday deals as they go live.
BJ’s Wholesale Club has only offered a tease of what some of the sales will be, including:
Early Bird Sales (Nov. 5 through Nov. 30)
- Sealy Posturepedic Cedar Lane King Mattress – $299
- ProForm Studio Cycle with 7” Color Touchscreen, includes 1-year iFit membership – $699
- J.A. Henckels International Solution 12-Pc. Knife Block Set – $45
- Select toys – 50% Off
Black Friday Savings (Nov. 20 – Nov. 30)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8” 32GB Tablet with BONUS 32GB microSD Card – $99
- Kalorik 26-Qt. Digital Maxx Air Fryer Oven – $140